- Men lose about 40 hairs in a day and women lose 70 hairs in a day.
- Your Blood has same amount of salts in it as an ocean has.
- You are taller in the morning than you are at night.
- Heart circulates blood in your body about 1000 times each day.
- Eyelashes last about 150 days.
- there are 500 Hairs in an eyebrow.
- The average human body contains approximately 100 billion nerve cells.
- It is not possible to sneeze with open eyes.
- Bones are 4 times stronger than concrete.
- Average life span of a taste bud is only 10 days.
- You are born without knee caps and they don’t appear until age of 2 to 6 years old.
- Children grow faster in springtime
- Eyes stay the same size throughout life but nose and ears never stop growing. We born wit 300 bones but end up with 206 bones when we are an adult.
- Human Skull is made up of 26 different bones.
- Hair is made of same substance as fingernails.
- Our entire body functions stop when we sneeze, even your heart beat.
- Typical person goes to bathroom six times a day.
- Food takes 7 seconds to reach stomach from mouth.
- Children have more taste buds than adults.
- Sneeze blows air out of nose at the speed of 100 mph.
- Largest muscle in your body is one on which you are sitting on.
– Renix Graham
“Water is the only drink for a wise man.” – Henry David Thoreau
Get your FREE Healthy Water eBook at: http://www.AbsoluteWater4theWise.com